Follow these instructions to set up a camera wireless security outside your home.
- Decide where you want to install the camera.
- Choose the best angle for the camera.
- Select the height position of the camera.
- Hold the mounting bracket of the camera in place with one hand and use a pencil to mark the screw holes with the other.
- Select a drill bit that is slightly smaller than the screw you will use to mount the bracket.
- Punch a hole in the wall.
- Hold the mounting bracket in place and insert the screws into the predrilled holes.
- Place the camera on the mounting bracket.
- Connect the camera to a power outlet or enter your batteries, depending on the type of camera that you own.
- Follow the instructions of the manufacturer to synchronize the camera with the base station.
Tips and Warnings
- To prevent a short circuit, make sure the power supply is connected properly and adequately protected from moisture.